At a time when prices are soaring and interest rates are rocketing, we understand that budgeting for a memorial can be challenging. That’s why we’ve introduced our Easy-Pay Memorial Plans, designed to help you secure the memorial of your choice at today’s prices, and pay for it in affordable monthly installments.
With a deposit of just 10%, you can lock in the price of your chosen memorial, safeguarding you against any future price increases and giving you complete peace of mind.
NO INTEREST CHARGES
Just simple monthly payments that you can more easily afford spread over a period of up to 24 months to best suit you. See how it works below:
Once a 10% deposit is received, we will:
- Raise paperwork to confirm the order
- Produce a scale layout for approval
- Raise cemetery/churchyard application forms and send for signature
- Secure the memorial and if necessary, order materials with quarries to secure the price
Once a 50% deposit is received, we will:
- Pay the cemetery/churchyard fee on your behalf to obtain a permit for the installation (if the Local Authority has increased the fee since the original order, we will confirm any increase and add it to your order)
Once an 80% deposit is received, we will:
- Craft, carve and engrave your chosen memorial ready for final installation
Once a 100% deposit is received, we will:
- Schedule and install the memorial at the cemetery/churchyard at the earliest opportunity
The only uncontrollable cost at the time of application is the cemetery/churchyard fee. Should this fee increase before the time of need, the additional cost will be payable prior to the memorial being erected.
NB: Please be aware that all deposits and payment on account are non-refundable.